RE: Backup/Restore

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 06:08:57 -0800

I would like to suggest Robert Freeman's book "Oracle9i RMAN Backup & Recovery"
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=6WIANMIL0 H&isbn=0072226625
It has a chapter on Veritas, as well as how to backup to disk.

Dennis Williams
DBA, 40%OCP
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com