RE: Oracle 10i features

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 11:13:36 -0800

Good grief. Like I'm going to go through all of that overhead and hassle? And isn't 9iAS a separately licensable (read: "cost") option, even if you're already licensed for EE?

I think I'm reading the same PDF you were, Raj:

"The Console interacts with the Oracle Management Service, which, as a J2EE Web Application hosted by an Oracle9i application Server, leverages all of the reliability, scalability, and robustness of the Oracle9iAS instance."

I wish I has time to work on the KISS-method OEM replacement I started... <sigh>

Rich

Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com              Quad/Tech International, Sussex, WI USA

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Nov 12 2002 - 13:13:36 CST