Re[2]: Oracle 10i features

From: <dgoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 09:48:50 -0800

HEY, enough of the Gates empty promises!!

Author: Jan Pruner <jan_at_pruner.cz>
Date:       11/12/2002 9:29 AM

Blah, you DON'T understand it.
This will be the biggest upgrade of Oracle software in last 15 year. The administrators get possibility to enjoy first time the power of mutimedia, network and great user interface like dekstop users have. Till today poor administrators have to work with command line and use absurd SSH to connect to server (Don't tell me you still use VIM!). Now you will get the enhanced XP desktop with variable skins and virtual desktops!!!

:-)

On Tuesday 12 November 2002 17:54, you wrote:
> Are you trying to KILL the product with MS "bloat-ware"?

         Pruner Jan
       jan_at_pruner.cz
     http://jan.pruner.cz/
Only Robinson Crusoe had all his work done by Friday
Author: Jan Pruner
  INET: jan_at_pruner.cz

  INET: dgoulet_at_vicr.com