RE: Oracle 10i new releases

From: Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_oxhp.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 06:58:27 -0800

I remember Oracle 4 on 3 5.25 floppies on a PC/XT with 640kb RAM (who would ever need more then that?). It had UFI, RPT/RPF, IAP/IAG (no IAD) and a utility called oralink which was supposed to function like SQL*Net, but I couldn't get it to work. Oracle 5 was on a decent machine (mVAX 3900 with incredible 16M RAM) and VMS 4.7 (the last one with NULL.COM and NULL process). It was all happening in the late jurassic, anno domini 1988.

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com