Re: Oracle 10i new releases

From: M Rafiq <rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 06:18:35 -0800

Wow! I used Version 4 & 5 under Dos(286 and 386) and Ver 5 under Xenix with 386(16 Mhz). All with 4MB ram...Basically we developed Fianacial Accounting package using Sqlplus, Sqlforms and sql Report(rpt). It was 1988.

Regards
Rafiq

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 02:58:25 -0800

I used Oracle V3 on an old Unisys x86-based server. When I said that to a local Oracle representative he did not believe that.

So, did anyone use V2 on this list? If so do you still have the tapes and is there a
way to revive this beast on a PDP-11 emulator?

Author: Nicolai Tufar
   INET: ntufar_at_apb.com.tr

Author: M Rafiq
  INET: rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com