RE: ORACLE QUERY

From: Nirmal Kumar Muthu Kumaran <NIRMALK_at_qtel.com.qa>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 02:03:39 -0800

select record_identifier from records where rownum<( select 40-count(*) from
(select 1 from customer_view
union all
select 2 from unit_view)
);

Just a thought, HTH.

Nirmal.

Author: Nirmal Kumar Muthu Kumaran
  INET: NIRMALK_at_qtel.com.qa

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Nov 11 2002 - 04:03:39 CST