ORACLE QUERY

From: Savita <savita_at_india.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 00:13:26 -0800

Hi All,

I want to know about one query.

I have two views and I want to get the sum of count of two view ex I have a query like

select record_identifier from records where rownum<(40-(select count(*) from customer_view+select count(*) from
unit_view));

But this is not working in oracle.

Is there any other way to do this without writing a function
--

Best Regards
- Savita

Hewlett Packard (India)
+91 80 2051288 (Phone)
847 1288 (HP Telnet)

Author: Savita
  INET: savita_at_india.hp.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Nov 11 2002 - 02:13:26 CST