Re: Space management failures on autoextend datafiles

From: Mark J. Bobak <mark_at_bobak.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 07:48:21 -0800

Hi Igor,

Glad you enjoyed Jonathan's talks! Next time, you'll have to join us at his seminar which followed AAOUG and wrapped up yesterday! I'm actually heading over to the hotel to pick him up and take hime to the airport in a few minutes. It was a really great three days. I think all 24 people we had really enjoyed themselves!

-Mark

PS I should have introduced myself. I walked right by you at AAOUG, and I saw the name tag "Igor Neyman", and I couldn't think why I knew the name! Now I know....;-)

On Thu, 2002-11-07 at 11:14, Igor Neyman wrote:
> I've heard about the same problem yesterday (while attending Ann Arbor OUG conference), unfortunately - no solution, I think, they opened TAR.
>
> BTW, it was very good conference, great presentations by Jonathan Lewis.
>
> Igor Neyman, OCP DBA
> ineyman_at_perceptron.com

Mark J. Bobak
Oracle DBA
mark_at_bobak.net
"It is not enough to have a good mind.  The main thing is to use it
well."
 						-- Rene Descartes
Author: Mark J. Bobak
  INET: mark_at_bobak.net