RE: FW: developer 2000

From: Viktor <stant_98_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 11:24:24 -0800

You need to get a patch. The one I was talking about is Dev 2.1 Patch 6 is patch. Look it up to metalink, or contact Oracle Support for assisstance.  Paulo Gomes <PGomes_at_Datinfor.pt> wrote:THANKSDo u happen to know where can i get that?RegardsPaulo -----Original Message----- Sent: sexta-feira, 8 de Novembro de 2002 18:09 To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

I think you may need to get an upgraded installer version 3.3.1.1.0c. This is the one compatible with Y2K. Then, run the installer and select typical, and that should be it. Regards,
Viktor

--
Please see the official ORACLE-! ! L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com
Author: Paulo Gomes