RE: full exp/imp of user to new tablespace; same user

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 06:58:32 -0800

RE: full exp/imp of user to new tablespace; same userA quick note to those that downloaded a version of DBATool yesterday following on from my message, and to all those that have a past version as well.

The download link on the DBATool web page hadn't been updated for the new version that is on the web site - shoot the webmaster (me)! Following is a link to the latest version of DBATool (which has added support for partitioned table DDL etc.), if you would like to grab the latest download, just pull it down, and install straight over the version you already have. You do not need to de-install the old version, and will not have to re-apply for a registration key.

http://www.cool-tools.co.uk/products/downloads/dbatool_install020306.exe

Sorry for my stupidity! ;)

Mark

  Author: Mark Leith
    INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk

  to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in   the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L   (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may   also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Mark Leith
  INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk