RE: CPU Problem

From: Denham Eva <EvaD_at_TFMC.co.za>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 21:58:24 -0800

Cary,

>From the league of learners and eager apprentices. We eagerly devour any repetition on your part or that matter any other of the guru's. :) But seriously I for one don't have an in house guru to whom I can lookup to for gems of wisdom and guidance. I am sure I am not alone in this predicament. So anything is far better than nothing!

Thanks for your contributions - all of you! Denham

Author: Hamid Alavi
  INET: hamid.alavi_at_quovadx.com

Author: Cary Millsap
  INET: cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com

DISCLAIMER
This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. TFMC, its holding company, and any of its subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor and manage all e-mail communications through its networks.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity.

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by MailMarshal

For more information please visit www.marshalsoftware.com

Author: Denham Eva
  INET: EvaD_at_TFMC.co.za

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Nov 07 2002 - 23:58:24 CST