RE: Space management failures on autoextend datafiles

From: Fink, Dan <Dan.Fink_at_mdx.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 09:15:46 -0800

Igor and Yechiel,

    Thanks for the responses. I'm glad to hear that I am not the only one experiencing the problem.

    I should have also mentioned that the tablespace is LMT with autoallocate and is nowhere near the max size.

Dan Fink

Author: Fink, Dan
  INET: Dan.Fink_at_mdx.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Nov 07 2002 - 11:15:46 CST