RE: suggestion w/c platforms to choose from...

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 08:49:10 -0800

Grace - Well if they want to build all you mentioned in-house,
> order taking , purchase order and accounting module,hr

then I wouldn't worry too much about server sizing because it'll take them forever to get all that done. Well, I just couldn't avoid tossing that remark in, please excuse it.

Dennis Williams
DBA, 40%OCP
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com