RE: SPIN_COUNT - 8i obsolete? What now?

From: Denham Eva <EvaD_at_TFMC.co.za>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 05:28:34 -0800

Already running on 100% caffeine_level saturation :) Maybe your right, the contention could be elsewhere, the other issue I have been investigating is LGWR process? With increasing the LOG_BUFFER from 512 to a Meg in size, as I have at times very high redo log switch, however they average about 3-4 an hour?
Anyway the idea is to keep investigating.

Regards
Denham

Author: Stephane Faroult
  INET: sfaroult_at_oriole.com

DISCLAIMER
This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality
or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive
this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies
of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the
sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not
the intended recipient. TFMC, its holding company, and any of its
subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor and manage all e-mail
communications through its networks.

except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized
to state them to be the views of any such entity.

by MailMarshal

For more information please visit www.marshalsoftware.com

Author: Denham Eva
  INET: EvaD_at_TFMC.co.za