RE: RE: Oracle DBA with SAP Needed

From: Weaver, Walt <wweaver_at_rightnow.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 17:48:43 -0800

I can't believe you people are talking about Toledo residents like this. It's disgusting.

--Walt (Go Mudhens!) Weaver
  Bozeman, Montana

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date:       11/6/2002 1:08 PM

Cary - I think you have a good insight. I've encountered that before. Often
that is the reason for some strange employment advertisements in national
magazines. As you say, posting on ORACLE-L may meet the requirement, is free, and is fast (no need to wait months for the publication date).

Dennis Williams
DBA, 40%OCP
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com