RE: OCP Exams - What to study out of?

From: Richards, Brian <brichard_at_pd.state.gov>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 12:19:52 -0800

So you took and passed the upgrade exam already?

Brian

Author: Richards, Brian
  INET: brichard_at_pd.state.gov

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Nov 06 2002 - 14:19:52 CST