RE: Oracle to Excel

From: Kevin Lange <kgel_at_ppoone.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 12:10:17 -0800

Brain freeze .... thats the only reason I did not think of it .... doh !

Author: Kevin Lange
  INET: kgel_at_ppoone.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Nov 06 2002 - 14:10:17 CST