Re: Oracle DBA with SAP Needed

From: Alan Davey <adavey_at_competitrack.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 10:23:45 -0800

Well with the ridiculous salary they are offering, they could at least train you in the use of SAP. This is a Fortune 500 company after all.

--

Alan Davey
adavey_at_competitrack.com

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Alan Davey INET: adavey_at_competitrack.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).