RE: Get together at OOW

From: Karniotis, Stephen <Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 13:39:35 -0800

Personal experience with the "one check" concept and large numbers of people is not good. I would pressure them into say 5 checks. Easier to coordinate.

Thank You

Stephen P. Karniotis
Product Architect
Compuware Corporation

Direct:	(248) 865-4350
Mobile:	(248) 408-2918
Author: John Kanagaraj
  INET: john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com

command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Molina, Gerardo
  INET: Gerardo.Molina_at_schwab.com

command for other information (like subscribing).

Author: Cary Millsap
  INET: cary.millsap_at_hotsos.com

command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Molina, Gerardo
  INET: Gerardo.Molina_at_schwab.com

and then destroy it.

Author: Karniotis, Stephen
  INET: Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com