Re: PL/SQL package

From: BigP <big_planet_2000_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 13:14:27 -0800

Hi Hoyt ,
Let me know exactly what you need . I can give some ideas . May not be the code , cuz my company closed recently and I am looking out for another job . :)Let me know you if you have something in mind . Is it really hard to find job for senior oracle analyst /developer .

Thanks ,
Bp

> Hi, BigP,
>
> I googled across a posting of yours about your PL/SQL error-handling
package. I'm looking for one, and yours sounds great!

Author: BigP
  INET: big_planet_2000_at_hotmail.com