RE: Defragmentation of tablespace

From: Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_oxhp.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 07:23:46 -0800

Wow! Your disclaimer is larger then your message! As for the defragmentation look into DBA guide under "locally managed tablespaces" and then in SQL reference
under: "ALTER TABLE" and pay particular attention to the "MOVE" qualifier. The site to visit is http://technet.oracle.com. And yes, this is a "read the fine
manual" answer.

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com