RE: Table Design

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 20:53:56 -0800

Deepa - What is the purpose of this table? This smells a little like a data warehouse type project, where the design rules get bent a little (some might say warped). Are your users going to be doing a lot of creative queries on this data to try to draw business conclusions?

Dennis Williams
DBA, 40%OCP
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com