RE: Convert DM TSP to LM TSP w/ lots of data

From: <Govind.Arumugam_at_alltel.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:48:35 -0800

Tom and Dennis,

Thanks a lot for your input on this. I liked the phased approach to move objects to LMT.

Govind

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Tom Pall INET: tpall_at_realtime.net Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L
also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: INET: Govind.Arumugam_at_alltel.com Fat City Network Services -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com San Diego, California -- Mailing list and web hosting services --------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L