RE: Implicit Date conversion problem

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:34:03 -0800

Jared,

Of course, I have been corrected!

Woo-hoo! I win! I learned something new today! I get to go home early!

Wow. This was really a shocker to me. I tried a little test myself on an 817 database and it works as Raj (and the documentation) said it would.

Does this mean I will change my coding-ways and depend on it to work in the future? Of course not! I like explicitly coding things so that I'm not surprised! Old Dog.

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Oct 29 2002 - 12:34:03 CST