RE: Oracle Internals course

From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 08:13:51 -0800

Scott Heisey taught the "New Features for 8i" administrators class that I took.

Yeah, he's in my top ten of Oracle instructors.

A not at all complete, in no particular order list is:

Scott Gossett
Scott Heisey
Sue Jang
John Hough

Please note, I have NOT taken classes from all the Oracle instructors, nor have I taken a class in recent years, so if there are new and/or as good, instructors, I don't know of them.

Rachel

=== message truncated ===

Do you Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now