RE: Scheduling software

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 07:49:23 -0800

Dick,

We've looked at another scheduling tool that's paticularly good at cross platform job dependancies etc. that has support for Peoplesoft. The product is called OpCon/xps from a US based company called SMA.

Before you ask, no, I receive no commisions from this company.. ;) We did in fact look in to taking on a distribution agreement (we knew one of the developers from a "past life"), but decided it wasn't an area we wanted to be in at the moment..

http://www.smausa.com/products/platforms.htm

Very good product by all accounts..

HTH Mark

Author: Gogala, Mladen