RE: imp/exp question

From: Oracle <oracle_at_demcoconsult.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 00:58:25 -0800

Dear

        One of the solution is you can export in system user with two user tables. You can exp/ imp blob column also. Later you can imp thru system, but use from user and to user options.

I think it will help u.

Thanks and Regards
V.Baskaran

Author: Adrian Ciocildau
  INET: adri_l_at_gmx.net

Author: Oracle
  INET: oracle_at_demcoconsult.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Oct 29 2002 - 02:58:25 CST