Re: Oracle Internals course

From: Tom Pall <tpall_at_realtime.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 22:08:27 -0800

RE: Oracle Internals courseMeaning you're not planning on letting your DBA go because Oracle now has now no initialization parameters to tweak (Wrong!), is self configuring, self maintaining, self tuning, self repairing?

  I think the external visible Oracle stuff are enough to keep any DBA busy these days:)

Author: Tom Pall
  INET: tpall_at_realtime.net