RE: Scheduling software

From: BALA,PRAKASH (HP-USA,ex1) <prakash.bala_at_hp.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 09:08:48 -0800

I have heard that 'Maestro' is pretty good. I have not used it so far.

Prakash

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: BALA,PRAKASH (HP-USA,ex1)
  INET: prakash.bala_at_hp.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Oct 28 2002 - 11:08:48 CST