RE: Trivia question - not of any practical use.

From: Charu Joshi <joshic_at_mahindrabt.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 05:28:35 -0800

You are right Marc!! It was the login.sql file. If I remove the file, it works fine. Does this mean that the default value of ECHO is OFF?

Suppose ECHO is set to ON deliberately, then while running the temp.sql script the 'SET ECHO OFF' statement will always be echoed, isn't it?

Thanks & regards,
Charu.

Author: Marc Perkowitz
  INET: mperkowitz_at_twjconsulting.com