Re: Flat file generation integrity ideas...

From: Jay Wade <fish_dba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 13:53:27 -0800

Just an idea but how about using Java Stored Procedures? They would allow better control over OS files. Also they would be housed within the database. Combine this with some Oracle XML technology your work could be made alittle easier. Although memory intensive.

Internet access plans that fit your lifestyle -- join MSN. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp
Author: Jay Wade
  INET: fish_dba_at_hotmail.com