RE: The life time of the data in v$sqlarea

From: Ravi Kulkarni <RKulkarni_at_rapidigm.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:49:13 -0800

Chuan -
The Sqlarea should contain All the statements (generalized as objects here as it is true for sql stmts, cursors, procedures, sequences etc.) since the database startup WHICH are not yet flushed out of the LRU list UNLESS explicitly flushed through "..Flush shared_pool" command you mentioned. Also...

Regards,
Ravi Kulkarni.

Author: Chuan Zhang
  INET: Chuan.Zhang_at_transact.com.au

Author: Ravi Kulkarni
  INET: RKulkarni_at_rapidigm.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Oct 25 2002 - 12:49:13 CDT