Re: LOCALLY MANAGED TABLESPACE

From: Tim Gorman <Tim_at_SageLogix.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:19:09 -0800

RE: LOCALLY MANAGED TABLESPACEIt's a question of responsibilities, not knowledge.

Knowing something does not mean that one should continue to be involved. Most managers (or directors or VPs) who continue to be concerned in this technical detail are not paying attention to the things to which they should be paying attention. Sure sign of a newbie manager and the most common symptom of the "Peter Principle"...

  Some business managers migrate (pardon the pun) from being a techie to a bean counter type. So they know.

  Raj

  Rajendra Jamadagni MIS, ESPN Inc.

  Rajendra dot Jamadagni at ESPN dot com

  Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of ESPN Inc.

  QOTD: Any clod can have facts, but having an opinion is an art!

Author: Tim Gorman
  INET: Tim_at_SageLogix.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Oct 25 2002 - 12:19:09 CDT