Re: Urgent!!! ora-01115 & ora-01110 & ora-27069

From: Michael Ivanov <mivanov_at_tdera.ru>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 00:23:57 -0800

Holly.
I look for your errors descriptions
$ oerr ORA 01115
01115, 00000, "IO error reading block from file %s (block # %s)" // *Cause: Device on which the file resides is probably offline // *Action: Restore access to the device $ oerr ORA 01110
01110, 00000, "data file %s: '%s'"
// *Cause: Reporting file name for details of another error // *Action: See associated error message $ oerr ORA 27069
27069, 00000, "skgfdisp: attempt to do I/O beyond the range of the file"

// *Cause:  internal error, the range of blocks being read or written is
//          outside the range of the file, additional information indicates
//          the starting block number, number of blocks in I/O, and the
//          last valid block in the file
// *Action: check for trace file and contact Oracle Support

I think that you need to run next command as sysdba "alter tablespace <YOUR_TABLESPACE_NAME> add file 'NEW_FILE_PATH_FOR_TABLESPACE' "

--
Best regards
Michael Ivanov, TD "ERA"