RE: 'redo copy' latch

From: Naveen Nahata <naveen_nahata_at_mindtree.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 21:38:24 -0800

Thanx for the reply. Version is 8.0.6.1.0 on WindowsNT

What is the parameter that defines the no. of 'redo copy latches'. Is it decided by Oracle or DBA has the control over it?

Regards
Naveen

Author: Naveen Nahata
  INET: naveen_nahata_at_mindtree.com

Author: dcutrone
  INET: dcutrone_at_hotpop.com

Author: Naveen Nahata
  INET: naveen_nahata_at_mindtree.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Oct 23 2002 - 00:38:24 CDT