RE: What is wrong with this package? Solved. Thanks

From: <maheswara.rao_at_sungard.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 04:44:26 -0800

Thank you all for the help. Your suggestion worked.

Thanks for Rich Jesse, Ron Thomas, Stephane Faroult, Rick Cale.

I replaced nn with with n1 in the body during the definition of function.

create or replace package body p1 as
function check_ok (n1 in number) return number

                   ^^^

Once again, thank you all.

Regards,

Rao