Re: is this block cleanout ?

From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult_at_oriole.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 05:43:33 -0800

"Deshpande, Kirti" wrote:

> That's sounds about right...
>
> - Kirti

Kirti,

  This is also what I thought, but wouldn't a 'count(*)' just use the primary key? (Unless it is a 1.2 G unindexed table). Morover, in my mind a block cleanout is associated with a delete, not an insert. Might it be say the cleanout of temporary segments after say a direct load ?

Regards,

Stephane Faroult
Oriole Software

Author: Stephane Faroult