RE: CA's AutoSys

From: Ball, Terry <TBall_at_birch.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 12:09:16 -0800

Oh, I don't know about that. At one of the places you used to work, they _finally_ got it to work, but it did need at least one full-time, dedicated employee to monitor, maintain and massage it.

Terry Ball, DBA
Birch Telecom
Author: Ball, Terry
  INET: TBall_at_birch.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Oct 18 2002 - 15:09:16 CDT