Re[2]: Re:Resource Management

From: <dgoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 10:31:51 -0800

Ed,

    The version is 8.1.6 and yes it was with two different usernames. In the end since we wanted to apply this to PeopleSoft where everyone is the same userid it was impossible too. Still looking for another solution.

Dick Goulet

Author: "Ed Lewis" <eglewis_at_hotmail.com>
Date:       10/18/2002 10:12 AM

Dick,
     Which version of Oracle ?

Was your test with 2 different user ID's ? Our problem is that all users log on
with the same user id, which seems
to diminish the product's effectiveness.
        thanks.
                    ed

Author: Ed Lewis
  INET: eglewis_at_hotmail.com