RE: Drop snapshot & ORA-03113

From: Johnson, Michael <Michael.Johnson_at_oln-afmc.af.mil>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 08:54:27 -0800

We have logged a TAR with Oracle
regarding this type of scenario except
the client in NT and the server is Sun.
They are in the process of reviewing the trace file we sent. Everyones hunch is that its a network issue. You should
be able to reproduce it at with with
various type of DDL. (eg. DROP USER blah;)

Author: Vladimir Barac
  INET: vladob_at_aster.si

Author: Johnson, Michael
  INET: Michael.Johnson_at_oln-afmc.af.mil
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Oct 16 2002 - 11:54:27 CDT