RE: Kind of urgent database not autostarting after upgrade

From: Naveen Nahata <naveen_nahata_at_mindtree.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 07:19:24 -0800

I'm not sure about the upgrade from WinNT to Win2K, but the easiest remedy for the DB not auto-starting is to delete and re-create the service.

You can use ORADIM, and then while re-creating the service, you can use option of autostart.

Regards
Naveen

Author: Bob Metelsky
  INET: bmetelsky_at_cps92.com

Author: Naveen Nahata
  INET: naveen_nahata_at_mindtree.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Oct 16 2002 - 10:19:24 CDT