RE: CPU WAIT I/O statistic

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:33:28 -0800

Pablo - You may be able to find some of the answers in Oracle and the O.S.

Other than that, to get more specific definitions, I think you may want to find an O.S. list and ask the system administrators and system developers.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?Pablo=20Rodriguez?=   INET: p_rodri99_at_yahoo.es

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Oct 15 2002 - 16:33:28 CDT