RE: CodeNotes for Oracle9i... Destress on the way home!...OT

From: Fink, Dan <Dan.Fink_at_mdx.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 15:38:43 -0800

We could put together a whole Namesakes series about Oracle stuff... Morgan Freeman reads Oracle 9i New Features by Robert Freeman Patch Adams reads Oracle8i Internal Services by Steve Adams

Apologies to Spinal Tap for the distorted idea...

Author: John Kanagaraj
  INET: john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com

command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Grabowy, Chris
  INET: cgrabowy_at_fcg.com

Author: Fink, Dan
  INET: Dan.Fink_at_mdx.com