RE: CodeNotes for Oracle9i... Destress on the way home!

From: John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 13:10:55 -0800

Dennis,

See below is an email conversation that I had with the 'Goddess' in 2000 on the same subject. Those were the days when Goddesses had to sleep and de-stress on their way home

(Ducking as the Goddess takes out her six-shooter magic wand)

John

Reply from Rachel:

Geek! <G>

The concept you are thinking of exists in some form already -- e-books. PDA

sized computer that you can download a book into.

Destressing is important -- but more so is the nap I took on the train on my

way home tonight!

Rachel

Author: John Kanagaraj
  INET: john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com