RE: Help on ORA-03113 error and 7445 in the trace file.

From: Johnson, Michael <Michael.Johnson_at_oln-afmc.af.mil>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 12:58:47 -0800

Update ... we dont see this problem if we rlogin to the server via a Sun Solaris client box.

Author: Johnson, Michael
  INET: Michael.Johnson_at_oln-afmc.af.mil

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Oct 11 2002 - 15:58:47 CDT