RE: CodeNotes for Oracle9i...OT

From: Grabowy, Chris <cgrabowy_at_fcg.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:02:45 -0800

And 0 books at the end of year, if you don't renew.

I always check my Oracle 3.1 book, just before I log in...

Zero, I don't want anyone messing with my books.

And developers don't touch my books because their full of coffee, and peanut butter AND jelly stains...

So Rich when you sign up for Safari Bookshelf let me know your userid/password...thanks buddy. I'll take you out to lunch...someday.

Author: Jesse, Rich
  INET: Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com

command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Grabowy, Chris
  INET: cgrabowy_at_fcg.com