Thanks - Oracle list for developers ??

From: Droogendyk, Harry <Harry.Droogendyk_at_CIBC.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 04:33:35 -0800

Thanks to all who responded helpfully. SY.

		Author: Droogendyk, Harry
		  INET: Harry.Droogendyk_at_CIBC.com

		Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051
http://www.fatcity.com
		San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web hosting
services

		(or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from).
You may
		also send the HELP command for other information (like
subscribing).

Author: Droogendyk, Harry
  INET: Harry.Droogendyk_at_CIBC.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Oct 11 2002 - 07:33:35 CDT