RE: Oracle list for developers ??

From: <David.Schmoldt_at_gazettecommunications.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:33:51 -0800

Hi Harry,

>From the Oracle Development Tools User Group (ODTUG) web page:

ODTUG is pleased to host ten mailing lists to keep you informed.

ODTUG-L for general ODTUG questions, discussions, and administrative notices

ODTUG-RULES-L for the discussion of business rules and associated topics of interest to the usiness rules community

ODTUG-WAREHOUSE-L for data warehousing and OLAP-related topics
ODTUG-METHODS-L for methodology and process topics
ODTUG-DES2K-L for Oracle Designer topics
ODTUG-DEV2K-L for Oracle Developer topics
ODTUG-DISC2K-L for Oracle Discoverer topics
ODTUG-JAVA-L for JDeveloper, JDBC, and Java-related topics
ODTUG-SQLPLUS-L for SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, and general SQLtopics
ODTUG-WEBDEV-L WSG, OAS, OWAS, WebDB, and other Web-related topics

Dave

  INET: David.Schmoldt_at_gazettecommunications.com