Re: Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:13:28 -0800

Looks very enticing Robert, can't wait to see it.

Jared

"Freeman, Robert" <Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com> Sent by: root_at_fatcity.com
 10/10/2002 07:58 AM
 Please respond to ORACLE-L

        To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery

Well, our new Oracle Press Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery book is at the printer. We have a sample chapter available and TOC for you all to look at if you like. Here is the URL:

http://shop.osborne.com/cgi-bin/osborne/0072226625.html

Enjoy!

Robert

Robert G. Freeman - Oracle OCP
Oracle Database Architect
CSX Midtier Database Administration
Author of several Oracle books you can find on Amazon.com!

Author: Mark J. Bobak
  INET: mark_at_bobak.net

Author: Freeman, Robert
  INET: Robert_Freeman_at_csx.com