RE: Re[2]: Verrrry interesting article at MetaLink

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 09:09:20 -0800

Dick,

the difference is that Oracle is a corporation that is making money on someone else's work. they are quick to hammer the people we work for over license issues and, in this case, use someone elses work as a part of their software suite.

it's not right.

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional

Author: Jared Still <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
Date:       10/10/2002 7:19 AM

Not interested in compensation. Just a litte irritated that the only change to the script was to remove my name.

Jared

http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showDocument?p_data

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com